29 septembrie 2012

Someone else's eyes

If i were looking through your eyes I wonder what I’d see Would I see your good and your bad? Would I taste the good and the sad? And would I understand you better If I could see what you see? ‘Cause there’s magic in the moment When someone understands somebody else. Let’s sit right down and talk about it, Wearing no disguise. ‘Cause everything looks different Sharing someone else’s eyes. If you were looking through my eyes I wonder how you’d feel. Would you be afraid, And hide behind the walls I’ve made? And would you understand me better If you could see the things I see? If we could look out on this world togheter, Feel it turn, Seeing it your way and mine, It only takes a little time, Maybe we’d understand it better Sharing someone else’s eyes.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu